The Graduate Certificate in Creative Strategy is an opportunity for professionals in a variety of fields to advance their careers with the power of design thinking. Throughout the six-course program, you’ll explore design thinking, iterative design, and media production and gain the skills needed to harness emerging media technologies applicable to your field. You’ll also develop the advanced communication skills necessary to convey complex ideas and new solutions in visual, oral, and written mediums. Upon graduation, you’ll leave with the insight and abilities necessary to propel yourself to new levels of agency and influence within your field.
- Our on-demand online certificate program gives you the freedom to earn your degree at your own pace while still enjoying close interaction with your course instructor.
- Opportunity for professionals in a variety of fields to cultivate creative problem solving skills
- Taught by innovative practitioners from a range of fields
- Provides students with immediately applicable skills in design thinking
Upon completion of your program, you’ll have the skills and expertise needed to:
- Communicate complex ideas and new solutions in visual, oral, and written mediums
- Utilize emerging media technologies applicable to your field
- Apply design thinking, iterative design, and media production best practices
Why Choose JFK University?
Since 1965, John F. Kennedy University has been providing higher education to lifelong adult learners in the Bay Area and beyond. Here are just a few benefits of enrolling at JFK University:
- Private nonprofit university
- Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Campus, online, and on-demand online programs
- Locations in Pleasant Hill and San Jose, CA
- Experienced faculty who are practitioners in their fields
- Service learning and internship opportunities