Presented by: Katie Adams Farrell, Co-founder and CFO, Kerredyn Collaborative
All businesses, for-profit and nonprofit, are being impacted by COVID-19! Are you worried about cash flow?
In this webinar, we will help you navigate your new circumstances with an overview of existing resources for nonprofits, strategies for dealing with lost revenue, and ways to advocate with your representatives for better relief for nonprofits.
From this webinar you will…
- Understand what financing opportunities are available to your nonprofit immediately
- Know what resources are available to your employees
- Learn about legislative efforts that are underway to offer relief
- Explore communications and fundraising strategies during this pandemic
- Begin to form a plan for recouping lost revenue
- Connect with others who share your concerns
The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy webinars feature engaging speakers and unique insights into an array of subject matter focused on enhancing the knowledge of nonprofit professionals. We offer these webinars on a monthly basis, free of charge to all registrants.
* Our webinars offer 1 point in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Date and Time
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:00AM