Join us for a FREE AFP webinar at John F. Kennedy University
In this lively webinar, veteran capital campaign expert Andrea Kihlstedt will explain the five all-important steps you should take to prepare for and successfully bring in the top-level gifts for your campaign.
You will learn:
- How those top ten gifts fit into the planning process for your campaign.
- Ways to identify the prospects you need for those top gifts.
- How to structure your campaign to engage those top prospects long before
you solicit them.
- When and how to ask for those top gifts.
- Three ways to increase your chances of success.
This Web/Audioconference series is presented locally by the East Bay Community Foundation, the Association of Fundraising Professionals–Golden Gate Chapter, and the Sanford Institute of Philanthropy at John F. Kennedy University.
All sessions qualify for CFRE continuing education credits.
Date and Time
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- 10:00AM - 11:30AM
- Pleasant Hill Campus