- Registration Deadline: 10/27/2018
- APA, CAMFT, BRN
- Course# CE1295W
- Fee: $495.00
Through lecture, experiential exercises, video and live demonstration, learn the theoretical basis for EMDR, the criteria for its use, and the basic protocol and procedures to implement it in an integrated psychotherapy approach. Have the opportunity to practice basic EMDR procedure in a supervised setting.
Recommended Text: Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing: Basic Principles; Protocols & Procedures by Francine Shapiro
- Participants must be licensed mental health practitioners or supervised interns.
- As practicing the EMDR procedure will involve working on personal issues, individuals in therapy need to obtain their therapist’s approval before taking the course.
- Those under supervision must have their supervisor email email@example.com stating eligibility or registration will be denied.
- Consultation times are arranged at Part I of the training and fees are paid directly to the consultant ($40 or less per hour of consultation).