Psychological Testing and Assessment Clinic
JFK University Psychological Assessment Clinics provide affordable, inclusive psychological testing and assessment services to preschoolers, school-age children, adolescents, and adults from diverse cultural backgrounds. Psychological testing and assessments are available at all three Community Counseling Centers.
We are committed to providing assessment services for all individuals, especially the disenfranchised, low income, and multi-culturally diverse individuals who might otherwise not be able to receive these services.
We offer the following assessment services:
- Mental status screening assessments
- Mental health and diagnostic evaluations
- Personality assessment
- Psycho-educational assessment
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) evaluations
- Assessments of marital and family functioning
- Alcohol and drug evaluations
- Career interest testing and vocational assessments
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Concussion assessments
Assessment service fees are based on a sliding scale, based on income.
All psychological testing is done by clinical psychology doctoral students under the supervision of licensed clinical psychologists or neuropsychologists.
As a training clinic, we cannot provide child custody evaluations or other assessment services where court testimony is sought.
For more information, please call 925-798-9249 or 925-969-3599.