Concord Community Counseling Center
Conveniently located across the street from the Concord BART station, the Concord Community Counseling Center offers a range of services, including:
- Individual and group therapy ranging in topics such as:
- Parent issues and child-parent conflicts
- Career/workplace challenges
- School-related problems
- Empty nest syndrome, job loss, and other life transitions
- Anxiety and depression
- Abuse and trauma
- Veteran issues – PTSD and transitioning back to civilian and homelife
- Coaching and consulting
- Workshops and community education
- Psychological assessment
Appointments are available for weekdays, including evenings. For more information, or to set up an appointment, please call us at 925-798-9240. We apologize, but the center is unable to accommodate walk-ins. Our building is wheelchair accessible.
Women in Transition Support Group
Meets Tuesdays, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
This is a safe, supportive environment for women whose lives are changing. This group explores issues surrounding:
- Creating and maintaining healthy relationships
- Difficulty with self-esteem
- Struggles with work
- Challenges with friendships and/or family members
Fee: $15 per person.
The Concord Community Counseling Center has donated space at the Center to three impactful, community-oriented organizations:
- AB109 – No Closed Doors
- Tenants Together: A nonprofit organization dedicated to defending and advancing the rights of California tenants to safe, decent, and affordable housing. As California's only statewide renters' rights organization, Tenants Together works to improve the lives of California's tenants through education, organization, and advocacy. Tenants Together seeks to galvanize a statewide movement for renters' rights. Tenants Together meets at the Concord Center every fourth Tuesday of the month from 5:30-7:30 p.m.