Thank you in advance for considering donating to the JFK University Community Counseling Centers. Donations support direct client services and help make sure that mental-health counseling is available to individuals or families at an affordable price.
By donating a small or large gift, you will directly impact people in your community. If there is a specific program that you would like to donate to, please let us know. The following shows how much a single gift can help our centers and communities.
- $10,000 gift: Immediate support for four counselors-in-training
- $5,000 gift: Sponsors two graduate interns
- $3,500 gift: Sponsors a school-based program for one year
- $2,500 gift: Sponsors a support group for one year
- $250 gift: Sponsors one family for ten therapy sessions
- $100 gift: Provides play therapy materials for children