As a nonprofit, private University, it is with the generous support of the JFK University community that we are able to create the innovative programs that improve the lives of those in our community while providing a world-class education for our students.
Among the services your contributions will support are:
- Scholarship opportunities for deserving students
- Community counseling centers to support our communities' mental health
- Legal advocacy clinics for the elderly and low-income residents
- The Solt Evans LEAP Project providing underserved youth with mental skills training to recognize their potential
- The Sanford Institute of Philanthropy to support a vibrant nonprofit community