Request Information

Please complete the form below, and an admissions advisor will contact you shortly.

844 890-6912

Apply Now

Take the next step to reaching your educational goal at JFK University. Start your application online for our undergraduate and graduate programs, including the PsyD program. Note: The College of Law has a separate application form and process which can be viewed here. Continuing Education registration information is available here.

Apply Now

Open House

Explore our programs and discover the personalized attention we offer by attending an open house or information session held at one of our convenient campuses or online. Take advantage of the opportunity to talk with faculty one-on-one, meet students, get valuable financial aid information, and even sit in on a class afterwards.


Transfer Policies


Graduate students must complete at least 70 percent of the work required for a graduate degree through courses offered by the University; some programs may require greater than 70 percent.

  1. Subject to verification of transferability by the registrar's office and approval by the program chair, transfer credit may be awarded for applicable graduate courses completed at other institutions whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). The Doctor of Psychology and the MA Counseling Psychology program in the Graduate School of Professional Psychology require graduate transfer work to have been completed at a regionally accredited institution.
  2. Graduate-level courses will be considered for transfer credit if relevant to the degree program and completed with a grade of B (or equivalent) or higher.
  3. Graduate transfer credit and prerequisite credit may be denied if the course was taken as pass/fail, credit/no credit, satisfactory/unsatisfactory, or another grading system without letter grades.
  4. Graduate transfer credit is not allowed for undergraduate coursework or for continuing education units and non-credit workshops.
  5. Graduate coursework applied toward completion of another degree will not be considered for transfer except for the Doctor of Psychology program which may consider transfer credit from a relevant master's degree.
  6. A maximum of nine quarter units from graduate-level extension courses may be allowed toward a master’s degree. Graduate transfer credit is not allowed into linked-degree programs or into certificate programs.

For further information, contact our Office of Admissions at (800) 696-JFKU (5358) or