The Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership (IEL) at JFK University offers periodic seminars to provide small business owners and managers the latest insights on key issues in the entrepreneurial arena. These sessions, conducted by expert leaders, combine lecture and discussion to provide a more enriching learning experience.
Our upcoming seminar is on March 9 - Innovator's Mindset: 7 Skills of Highly Effective Innovators - with award-winning author, technology executive, and venture capital advisor Jag Randhawa. In addition, we invite you to check out our Emerging Entrepreneurs (E2) Pitch events. Click here for details on the E2 Pitch events.
Recent seminars, co-sponsored by Heritage Bank of Commerce, include:
- Clean Technology Revolution
- The Power of Professionalism
- Intellectual Property Protection and the Entrepreneur
- Challenges and Opportunities for Technology Commercialization
- The World of Lending and Entrepreneurs