Resident Entrepreneur Program
The Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership (IEL) provides selected early-stage existing businesses a menu of cutting edge services at its Business Accelerator. These services are connected with IEL’s prime focus of educating entrepreneurs through training and mentoring.
The services offered include:
- A 5-hour per month program of business mentoring and guidance in the area of entrepreneurship
- Office space that includes utility services (excluding telephone)
- High-speed Wifi Internet connection
- Limited shared use office equipment
- Shared use facilities (conference rooms, training room, break room, and kitchen)
- U.S. Postal Service mail box service
- Reduced fee attendance at selected seminars, classes, and other events offered at the Accelerator
- City parking available next to our building
Fees (Minimum six month participation required)
JFK University/Affiliate/Partner Applicants: $400.00/month
Outside Applicants: $450.00/month
For more information about the IEL Resident Entrepreneur Program please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or call: 925-969-3525.