The Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership (IEL) provides selected early-stage existing businesses a menu of cutting edge services at its Business Accelerator. These services are connected with IEL’s prime focus of educating entrepreneurs through training and mentoring.
The services offered include:
- Monthly program of business mentoring and guidance in the area of entrepreneurship
- Office space that includes utility services (excluding telephone)
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Limited shared use office equipment
- Shared use facilities (conference rooms, training room, break room, and kitchen)
- U.S. Postal Service mail box service
- Free or reduced fee attendance at selected seminars, classes, and other events offered at the Accelerator
- Free city parking next to our building
- Reception desk support on weekdays from 9 am - 5 pm
Fees (Minimum three month participation required)
JFK University/Affiliate/Partner Applicants: $250 - 500/month
Outside Applicants: $500/month
For more information about the IEL Resident Entrepreneur Program please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 925-969-3525.