The Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership at JFK University partners with and receives support from a variety of organizations that impact entrepreneurship. These organizations include corporations, non-profits, educational institutes, investors and financial institutions.
The following partner organizations offer their guidance, expertise, and supplemental assistance needed to help IEL entrepreneurs reach their goals.
- Donahue Fitzgerald LLP - a highly diversified civil legal practice, providing a full range of counseling, transactional and litigation services to businesses, entrepreneurs, and other individuals (Contact: Lawrence Rockwell email@example.com or Michael Dalton: Michael@donahue.com
- Keiretsu Forum - the world's largest investor network
- Contra Costa Small Business Development Center - a partnership program of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Area Chambers of Commerce
- RichmondWORKS – workforce development programs and services for Richmond-area residents
- Sigma Nu Tau – entrepreneurship honor society
Sponsor contributions allow the IEL to expand course offerings and supply partial student scholarships to many certificate program participants. IEL's current corporate sponsors include:
- Chevron Corporation
- City of Concord
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Heritage Bank of Commerce
- Lindsay Goldberg Trust
- Virgin Unite
- The Raul and Shari Deju Trust
The IEL appreciates the generosity and support of its partners and sponsors. To learn more about becoming a donor or sponsor, please contact Dina Finta at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the IEL at: (925) 969-3525.