The Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership at JFK University partners with and receives support from a variety of organizations that impact entrepreneurship. These organizations include corporations, non-profits, educational institutes, investors and financial institutions.
The following partner organizations offer their guidance, expertise, and supplemental assistance needed to help IEL entrepreneurs reach their goals.
- Donahue Fitzgerald LLP - a highly diversified civil legal practice, providing a full range of counseling, transactional and litigation services to businesses, entrepreneurs, and other individuals. Contacts: Lawrence Rockwell email@example.com or Michael Dalton: Michael@donahue.com
- Keiretsu Forum - the world's largest investor network
- Antero & Tormey, LLP - Peter Tormey, a practicing attorney and an adjunct professor at JFK University College of Law. IEL entrepreneurs have access to no-cost legal services while they are in the IEL programs. Peter supervises 1-2 law interns during each academic quarter who solely focus on IEL's entrepreneurs. Contact Peter Tormey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Area Chambers of Commerce
- RichmondWORKS – workforce development programs and services for Richmond-area residents
- Sigma Nu Tau – entrepreneurship honor society
Sponsor contributions allow the IEL to expand course offerings and supply partial student scholarships to many certificate program participants. IEL's current corporate sponsors include:
- Chevron Corporation
- City of Concord
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Heritage Bank of Commerce
- Lindsay Goldberg Trust
- Virgin Unite
- The Raul and Shari Deju Trust
The IEL appreciates the generosity and support of its partners and sponsors. To learn more about becoming a donor or sponsor, please contact Dina Finta at: email@example.com or call the IEL at: (925) 969-3525.