JFK University's Continuing Education Division offers an array of courses that fulfill the mandatory California State Board pre-licensing requirements for psychologists, MFTs, LCSWs & LPCCs.
The following courses are available online. Please be sure to visit the Online Courses section for registration details and requirements.
- 15-Hour Chemical Dependency Training*
- 15-Hour Crises and Trauma Counseling*
- 15-Hour Spousal/Partner Abuse Assessment, Detection & Intervention
- Child Abuse Assessment, Reporting & Treatment* (7 hr)
- Psychological Testing* (3 unit)
- Psychopharmacology* (3 unit)
To determine which courses you need for licensure, please visit the appropriate website under 'Useful Links' on the right side.