NOTE: Technical Requirements
Before you begin an online course, please make sure your computer is compatible with the following requirements for course access:
- You need a Broadband Internet connection.
- PC Users: In order to take an online course, you will need to use either the latest version of Internert Explorer or Firefox with all of its current updates. To download the latest versions, please click on the links provided.
- Mac Users: In order to take an online course, you will need to use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox. To download the latest versions, please click on the links provided.
CE Online Course Login
- Step One. To login for these courses, click here.
- Step Two. Use the email address and password you selected when you enrolled in the course.
- If you are having technical difficulty, please contact the JFK University Continuing Education Department at: email@example.com or (800) 557-1384.