- Will Maushardt
John F. Kennedy University
Will Maushardt, a native from San Francisco, was raised in an environment of high achievement, personal responsibility, and corporate success. With a background that started working as a leasing director for one of San Francisco's largest developers, his career path changed into the high tech and global management arena. His leadership abilities have allowed him to lead organizations and sales teams to success at companies such as Kodak, Indigo Pacific, Adobe Systems and EMC Corporation. Additionally, Will has been fortunate enough to create, own and operate multiple children's party/toy stores in the Bay Area.
Besides running his stores, he continues to manage relationships and matrix manage successfully among several fortune 500 companies as a Director of Global Alliances. Creative and well as critical thinking have been drawn on to drive new successful global partnering models with companies such as Deloitte Consulting.
Past teaching experience includes:
- John F. Kennedy School of Management, I have taught in the school's business department courses on entrepreneurship. 2009-2010.
- Kodak Office Imaging taught new hires in face to face selling and Xerox selling skills from 1997 to 2000 in addition to my duties as a Regional Director managing a sales force
- Adobe Systems, National Account Manger, I taught Global Account Management and Siebel TAS program management to sales and marketing as needed from 2000 to 2004
- EMC Corporation, Director of Global Alliances, manage a matrix team that develops software solutions collaboratively with large Global Consulting partner organizations such as Accenture and Deloitte. Have global responsibility to train the field on go-to-market plans and programs with product marketing, engineering, sales and the partner. Conduct trainings globally throughout the theaters in the Americas, EMEA and APJ live and CBT. 2005-current
- Assist in class on a monthly basis at Good Shepard Lutheran School teaching grade school children mathematics and reading. 2007-2008
- Taught business networking principles and practice, team building, resolving people problems, leadership by example, role modeling, recruiting, and goal setting with revenue objectives for small business owners. Taught classroom size groups from five to five hundred people depending on the venue. 1999-2007