3700 Blackhawk Plaza Circle
Danville, CA 94506
November 12, 2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join President Debra Bean and event chairs John and Cindy McCaffrey in honoring distinguished community leaders and raising critical scholarship funds.
This year, we have a generous 1:1 match up to $100,000 to support the University’s Undergraduate Success Center, which offers dedicated services and resources to support Hispanic/Latino and underserved students.
Additional funding designations will be available for specific programs and returning military veterans.
The 2016 Laureate Award Honorees are:
- THE WENTE FAMILY FOUNDATION for its innovative leadership in helping children
- KATHLEEN KENNEDY TOWNSEND for her exceptional advocacy of education and community service
- ERIC RUDNEY for his extraordinary philanthropy as a Contra Costa visionary
The event inludes:
- Cocktail reception & "Spirit of the West Tour"
- A premiere silent and live auction
- Dinner by Scott's Seafood
- Wines hosted by Nuance Vineyards
General admission tickets are $200 per person.
Tickets for the VIP reception and dinner are $300.
To purchase tickets, please fill out the form below:
For additional information, to host a table or to sponsor the event, please contact Anne Marie Taylor at email@example.com or call 925.969.3491.
Sponsored By: Scott's Seafood & Nuance Wines