Alumni Services and Benefits
As a John F. Kennedy University alum, you will always be part of our community. Many resources and services are available to you, including:
- Membership in the JFK University Alumni Association (Meetings held 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year, 6:30pm, Pleasant Hill
- Reduced alumni audit fee for courses ($83/unit)
- Discount on Liberty Mutual insurance coverage (call Jabari Impagazi at 800.713.6219)
- 10% discount for onsite continuing education courses
- Invitation to university and school specific workshops, lectures and events
- Opportunity to contribute to the alumni scholarship endowment fund
- Monthly electronic newsletter with class notes and alumni news
- Alumni day activities held in winter quarter
- Free access to alumni career connections network
- Free access to the career resource library with career-related books and resource
- Discounted rates for career-related events and workshops
Computer Lab Access
JFK University’s computer labs are open to you on a space-available basis. Current students have priority, but you only need to verify your alumni status when signing in for a computer that's currently available.
Our libraries are at your fingertips. Use the online catalog to search the collections of all five libraries, reserve and renew circulating materials and request books and articles through interlibrary loan. Visit the University Libraries to check out books and media or search the electronic databases. Research assistance is available in person and by phone or email. Please see the JFK University libraries website for more detailed information about alumni library services. The Law Library offers alums free onsite access to reference materials, videos, research assistance, electronic databases (with the exception of Westlaw) and the Internet.