John F. Kennedy University is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, an area known for its diversity and culture. The University offers 20 degree and certificate programs at its three campus locations – two campuses in the East Bay in Pleasant Hill and Berkeley, and a campus in San Jose in the South Bay.
John F. Kennedy University attracts students from all over the world, enriching the diversity of our educational experience. We recognize the importance of making your student experience a positive one and have an International Admissions Office as your one-stop resource for information, advice, and assistance relating to the application process for international students.
Our dedicated staff facilitates the entire admissions process for international students offering support by:
- Helping with completion of the Admissions Application process
- Preparing student files for evaluation of foreign transcripts
- Advising students on English proficiency requirements
- Preparing students for life in Northern California
- Advising students on immigration regulations and requirements
If you are planning a visit to the area, please stop by our main campus in Pleasant Hill at your convenience or contact us to arrange a campus tour.
Becoming a student in the U.S. can be a complicated process. We hope we can answer all of your questions within these pages.
If you have questions or would like more information, email email@example.com or call 925.969.3339.