As part of its commitment to serving local communities, John F. Kennedy University partners with a number of organizations to offer their employees tuition reduction scholarships. Through a John F. Kennedy University educational partnership, employees can complete a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree with relevant coursework that is immediately applicable to their jobs.
Businesses that demonstrate this kind of dedication to its employees in turn increase employee loyalty and retention, and boost morale. Giving employees the opportunity to pursue their degree can bring innovative ideas and new skill sets to organizations, and can also create new leaders that drive businesses to success.
Current John F. Kennedy University partnerships include:
- Bank of America
- City of Richmond
- Concord Chamber
- Contra Costa Community College
- Cubic Transportation
- Napa Valley College
- Peralta College
- Pleasant Hill Chamber
- Seneca Agencies
- Solano County
- Walnut Creek Chamber
John F. Kennedy University degree programs are designed for working professionals. Students have access to:
- Real-world learning opportunities, including internships and community based service projects
- Faculty who are experienced practitioners within their field
- Day, evening, and some online classes
- Strong faculty-student connections that are integral to helping students achieve their goals
To learn more about partnering with John F. Kennedy University, please call 925.969.3440 or email email@example.com.