Department: Marketing & Communications
Location: Pleasant Hill
John F. Kennedy University is seeking a Marketing Project Administrative Assistant for its Pleasant Hill campus. This full-time, non-exempt position comes with benefits that include vacation and sick leave accruals, medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement eligibility and some tuition waiver benefits. Salary dependent upon experience.
The requirements for this position are:
- Associate degree, BA degree preferred;
- a minimum of two years recent experience in a design and marketing role and one year in an administrative support and/ or customer service position;
- experience in videotaping and editing;
- established experience working in HTML or other web editing tools and in email design; and
- expertise in various graphic design software packages such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and Microsoft Office Applications.
The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, is persistent, creative, able to work effectively with all levels of the University, flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and able to work independently.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit at least one original video that you videotaped, edited and a creative writing project via Hightail.com or other file sharing service or include links in your submittal. Submit these along with your resume, cover letter and three (3) references by email to HRRecruiter@jfku.edu with MKTG ADMIN ASST in the subject line (failure to have MKTG ADMIN ASST in the subject line may delay consideration of your application), or by fax to 925.969.3451, or mail to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
John F. Kennedy University
100 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523