Jenzabar System Administrator
Department/Program: Office of Information Technology
Location: Pleasant Hill
Jenzabar System Administrator – John F. Kennedy is seeking a dynamic Jenzabar System Administrator to work in the Pleasant Hill, CA campus in the Office of Information Technology department. This regular, fulltime 40 hour per week Monday-Friday position comes with a robust benefit offering that includes vacation and sick leave accruals, medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement eligibility and some tuition waiver benefits.
This position is responsible for maintenance and development of the University’s administrative system(s). This employee works closely with Finance, Accounting, Student Records, Payroll and Recruiting as well as vendors.
This position serves as the project leader for JFKU’s administrative software applications, providing ongoing project management and technical expertise in support of our mission critical, enterprise administrative systems and applications. The job focus is to coordinate projects across functional areas; guide and train other I.T. staff in complex technical activities; design and implement modifications to Jenzabar CX applications; and drive the technical quality of projects throughout the lifecycle. This position provides guidance for technical decisions; develops and enforces programming standards; and monitors and maintains project deadlines.
The requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative software management and systems management – Jenzabar CX experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability with computerized report writing applications (e.g. COGNOS, Crystal), SQL Server, stored procedures, and triggers
- Experience working with scripting languages such as perl
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to comply with workplace guidelines and attendance requirements
The successful candidate will possess a “can do” attitude, strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written skills, must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with a diverse constituency.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with JENZABARSYSADMIN in the subject line by fax to 925.969.3451, or email to HRRecruiter@jfku.edu or mail to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
John F. Kennedy University
100 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523