Assistant Director, Outreach, Office of Advancement, John F. Kennedy University, Pleasant Hill. This is a 40 hours per week position. This exempt position comes with benefits that include vacation and sick leave accruals, medical, dental, vision and 403(b) retirement eligibility.
The Assistant Director is directly responsible for the deployment and comprehension of consultative relationship and solution sales techniques that strategically generate outreach, recruitment and student growth for graduate and undergraduate programs for the University, among community colleges, corporations, non-profit organizations, government agencies, start-up companies and other entities. The Assistant Director maintains a comprehensive knowledge of University programs that also include the use of technology based systems; CRM, Email, Internet Navigation, Marketing and Project Management systems as well as Social Media mediums and protocols and applies knowledge in all aspects of the role.
- Initiates, develops and maximizes recruitment opportunities and outreach activities in support of student enrollment goals. Provides statistical reports and feedback while gathering data to develop effective strategic strategies for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Partners with program faculty and staff in support of specific program outreach strategies.
- Develops and coordinates associated activities to enhance recruitment, marketing, collateral resources, social media impact and tracking reports in support of the University’s goals.
- Trains University support staff, assisting or participating in outreach activities through telephone effort, networking activity, e-learning and marketing technologies and CRM systems.
- Performs administrative tasks and actively participates in and performs other tasks associated with department or University activities.
To apply by email send your cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendations to HRRecruiter@jfku.edu putting ASSTDIROUTREACH in the subject line, by fax to 925.969.3451, or mail to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
John F. Kennedy University
100 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523