Department/Program: Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, College of Undergraduate Studies
Location: Concord Business Accelerator Center
Adjunct Faculty, Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, College of Undergraduate Studies, John F. Kennedy University, Concord Facility. The College of Undergraduate Studies is seeking a part-time, adjunct instructor with experience in entrepreneurial endeavors and expertise in program topic areas below. Class Times are Tuesday evenings from 6 - 9 pm.
Candidates must have prior teaching or training experience and a Master's degree to teach in the Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership program. Private entrepreneurial mentorship experience preferred.
Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Program topics may include:
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Guidance
- Development of a Marketing Strategy Marketing Tactics including Social Media Engagement and Content Marketing
- Leading and Selecting a Management Team
- Financial Elements of Business Planning
- Developing an Organization and Your Team
- Preparing for Investors and Raising Capital
- Understanding Lending Options
- Developing a Blue Ocean Strategy for Your Business Leadership and Employee Engagement
- Start-up and Existing Business Development and Growth Strategies
- The Lean Start Up Model
- The Business Model Canvas Modeling
John F. Kennedy University is an independent and WASC accredited university. Salary range is determined by an academic rank based on education, university teaching experience, and area(s) of expertise and experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, curriculum vitae, brief statement of education/training philosophy and letters of reference HRRecruiter@jfku.edu putting ADJIEL in the subject line, by fax to 925.969.3451, or mail to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
John F. Kennedy University
100 Ellinwood Way
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523