Department/Program: Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, College of Undergraduate Studies
Location: Online offerings or at Concord Business Accelerator Center
Adjunct Faculty, Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership, College of Undergraduate Studies, John F. Kennedy University, Concord Facility. The College of Undergraduate Studies is seeking a part-time, adjunct instructor who is a military veteran with experience in entrepreneurial endeavors and expertise in program topic areas below. Class Times are Tuesday evenings from 6 - 9 pm.
Candidates must have prior teaching or training experience and a Master's degree is preferred to teach or guest lecture in the Institute of Entrepreneurial Leadership program. Private entrepreneurial mentorship experience is a plus.
Advanced Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Program topics may include:
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Guidance
- Development of a Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tactics including Social Media Engagement and Content Marketing
- Leading and Selecting a Management Team
- Financial Elements of Business Planning
- Developing an Organization and Your Team
- Preparing for Investors and Raising Capital
- Understanding Lending Options
- Developing a Blue Ocean Strategy for Your Business
- Leadership and Employee Engagement
- Start-up and Existing Business Development and Growth Strategies
- The Lean Start Up Model
- The Business Model Canvas Modeling
John F. Kennedy University is an independent and WASC accredited university. Salary range is determined by an academic rank based on education, university teaching experience, and area(s) of expertise and experience.
To apply, please submit cover letter, curriculum vitae, brief statement of education/training philosophy and letters of reference to the address below or via email to email@example.com.
Faculty Hiring Committee
RE: IEL Adjunct Faculty Position
John F. Kennedy University - IEL
2151 Salvio Street, Ste. 350
Concord, CA 94520